Friday, April 22, 2011

Samples

So I ordered some samples from Geo F Trumper from their website, www.trumpers.com. Cost me nearly $10, which I didn't think was all that bad that for an international order.


They all smell really good. This is a little older, so I've used all of them or partially because I don't wanna use them all up! ha-ha. By far, my favorite was the Wild Fern scent. I also love the GFT scent, it was Jennifer's favorite, but that Wild Fern was amazing. Contemplating investing in some of that scent specifically. Just wish they would make it into a shave cream. They may eventually. I'll keep my fingers crossed.


I received 7 cologne samples, 6 shave cream samples (I got about 2 uses out of each), and a shower cream/soap. They all smell wonderful and are a great product to use. I suggest you get a sample pack and try them out.

Happy Shaving!

No comments: