Friday, May 6, 2011

Future plans

I was introduced to traditional wetshaving back in November, when I started researching it. By the time I received my first brush and DE razor, I was hooked! I have not shaved with a cartridge razor since.

6 months later, I decided to look back at my blog posts and see what I’ve been blogging about. I came to the realization that I’ve been using a DE razor for this long and I have been downplaying (to say the least) cartridge razors and the big US companies. So I decided to try out a cartridge razor after going Cold Turkey for so long to see if it’s really as bad as I remember it being.

I’ve decided to try out the two most popular cartridge razors on the market; the Gillette Proglide and the Schick Hydro 5. In the coming weeks I'll test out and give my lowly opinion about how I feel these razors stack up to my traditional wetshaving methods. It'll be interesting, but I promise to be fair and open minded.

Happy Shaving!

No comments: